1. Preheat oven to 175ºC (350ºF). Spray four 6 oz (170 g) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and then mix with sugar and BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer Caramel; stir well. Place morsels in large mixer bowl. Pour melted butter mixture over morsels; beat until smooth. Beat in one egg at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in flour and salt.
3. Pour batter evenly into prepared ramekins. Drop one caramel soft chew into center of each cup; press in so that it is completely covered. Place in oven on a baking sheet.
4. Bake on center oven rack for 20-25 minutes, or until cake begins to rise but the center still moves slightly (center should be molten). Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
5. Serve on plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
YIELD: 4 servings
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) butter
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer Caramel
- 90 g (1/2 cup) caramel or butterscotch
- 2 large eggs
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 4 creamy caramel chew candies
- Powdered sugar