1. In a food processor or blender, grind 1/2 of the cookies into fine crumbs, place into a mixing bowl, and add in melted margarine and mix well. Press cookie mixture into a pie tin completely up the sides. Put in freezer.
2. In the same mixing bowl add softened ice cream and BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream and mix together using a flat spatula. Next, break remaining cookies into pieces and put into ice cream mixture; fold in gently.
3. Remove pie tin from freezer and scoop ice cream and cookie mixture into pie tin; smooth out. Cover and place back into the freezer for 2 hours or longer to refreeze. When ready to serve, remove from freezer and flip out of pie tin onto cutting board, slice into 6-8 slices. On each plate, place one slice of the mint cookie pie and garnish with a generous wisp (a handful) of pink cotton candy and a cherry. Enjoy!
YIELD: 8 servings
- 2 L (8 cups) mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened at room temperature for 10-15 minutes
- 250 mL (1 cup) BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream
- 1 bag or box of chocolate cookies with cream centers
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) margarine (melted)
- 55 g (2 oz) pink cotton candy
- Maraschino cherries (garnish)