1. Preheat oven to 175ºC (350ºF).
2. Roll out pastry dough, cut into 3-inch rounds and place in tart shells or large muffin tin. In a medium size mixing bowl, beat together BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer French Vanilla, almond extract, eggs and 4 tbsp of the sugar. Pour the custard into the prepared tart shells.
3. Brush peach slices with melted butter and sprinkle with the remaining sugar. Then place sliced fruit in a fan pattern on top of custard and back in a preheated 175ºC (350ºF) oven for about 1 hour or until filling is set and pastry is light brown.
4. Remove from tart shells or muffin tin and serve warm.
YIELD: 6-8 servings
- 225g (8 oz) pastry dough or pie crust
- 250 mL (1 cup) BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer French Vanilla
- 5 mL (1 tsp) almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 90 mL (6 tbsp) sugar
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) butter, melted
- 3 to 4 peaches, peeled and thickly sliced