1. Mix powdered sugar, margarine, egg and BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer Caramel. Stir in flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
2. Heat oven to 190°C (375°F). Divide dough into halves. Roll each half 3/16 inch (4.7 mm) thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Sprinkle with coloured candy sprinkles and press down gently to set them into the cookie.
4. Bake until edges are light brown, 7-8 minutes. Use creamy decorator frosting to decorate if desired.
5. In a medium size mixing bowl, beat together sugar and BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer French Vanilla until smooth.
6. Spread frosting onto cookies and decorate.
YIELD: About 5 dozen 5 cm (2 inch) cookies
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) powdered sugar
- 250 mL (1 cup) margarine or butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 10 mL (2 tsp) BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer Caramel
- 675 mL (2 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 5 mL (1 tsp) baking soda
- 5 mL (1 tsp) cream of tartar
- Coloured candy sprinkles
Creamy Decorator’s Frosting