1. Preheat your griddle to 165°C (325°F).
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda with salt in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted butter, buttermilk and BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer Caramel.
4. Add wet ingredients together with dry by gradually stirring the wet ingredients into the dry.
5. Mix the pancake batter with a whisk or mixer for 30 seconds. Do not overmix; let batter stand for 1-2 minutes. Gently fold in mini chocolate chips.
6. Spray griddle with nonstick vegetable oil; pour batter onto griddle and cook until bubbles begin to form and break on top of the pancake. Flip pancake and cook for another minute.
7. Remove pancakes, stack and serve with butter and maple syrup.
YIELD: 8-10 pancakes
- 430 mL (1 3/4 cups) flour
- 5 mL (1 tsp) sugar
- 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp) baking powder
- 5 mL (1 tsp) baking soda
- 5 mL (1 tsp) salt
- 2 eggs
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) melted butter
- 250 mL (1 cup) buttermilk
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer Caramel
- 90 g (1/2 cup) mini chocolate chips