1. Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F). In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and pistachio instant pudding mix and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream with a high speed mixer until the creamer has become thick. Add eggs, brown sugar, and water to the whipped BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer. Add previously sifted dry ingredients mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until ingredients are fully blended.
3. Pour the mixture into a Bundt pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven after 30 minutes and let the cake cool for 15 minutes.
4. Turn the cake out onto a plate and frost with vanilla frosting. Top off your cake with sprinkles, chopped pistachios, or sprinkle with powdered sugar, as desired.
- 500 mL (2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 15 mL (3 tsp) double-acting baking powder
- 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) salt
- 1 small box pistachio instant pudding mix
- 250 mL (1 cup) BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream
- 3 eggs
- 310 mL (1 1/4 cups) brown sugar
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) water
- Vanilla frosting
- Sprinkles, chopped pistachios or powdered sugar