1. In a large saucepan over low heat, pour coconut milk and BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer French Vanilla into pan. Add vanilla bean and heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring to keep from burning. Once warm, add in sugar and arrowroot and stir. Then add in tapioca pearls, turn heat to medium and bring to a boil, stirring constantly to keep from burning.
2. Once it comes to a boil, remove from the stove and pour into a glass or metal bowl and let cool. Serve warm or cold.
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 cans coconut milk (13.5 oz (370 mL) each)
- 1 vanilla bean
- 250 mL (1 cup) BAILEYS™ Coffee Creamer French Vanilla
- 5 mL (1 tsp) arrowroot
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) sugar
- 1 package (7 oz or 200 g) large tapioca pearls (soak in water overnight)