- 10 min
- 20 min
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 250 g Saputo Mascarpone
- ¼ cup BaileysTM Original Irish Cream coffee creamer
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 8-10 ladyfingers cookies (savoiardi)
- 1 cup of coffee, cooled
- Cocoa powder, chocolate shavings or fudge, for garnish (optional)
- Separate the yolks from the whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the sugar to the yolks and whisk well.
- Add the Saputo Mascarpone and the BaileysTM coffee creamer to the egg and sugar mixture and mix until a smooth, lump-free consistency is obtained.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to the egg whites. Using a hand or stand mixer, whip until stiff peaks form.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the Mascarpone mixture, a bit a time. Mix gently from top to bottom.
- Wet the ladyfingers slightly in the cooled coffee and lay them in cups (cut in half, if necessary).
- Cover the cups with the Mascarpone mixture and level with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle the tiramisu with cocoa powder, chocolate shavings or fudge, as desired.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
A recipe developed by our foodie influencer @lapetitecasserole